Bronx Mold Inspection | Bronx Mold Testing
MI&T has helped hundreds of local homeowners and businesses identify bothersome mold testing Bronx, we understand that finding unwelcome mold in your home can be a stressful experience. Not only is growth visually unpleasant, it can destroy materials in your home, or bring ill health effects. We have built our business on our ability to detect mold in buildings and suggest a protocol for its removal. It is what we do.
We offer a timely and comprehensive service that is thorough and will not disrupt your daily life unduly. Finding excessive mold in a home or a business place is not a rare occurrence during our Bronx mold inspection. Fungus grows naturally in places that have excessive moisture, and it can grow quickly. It is important to be aware of your environment and deal with a suspected mold problem before it has a chance to settle in. Let’s begin by reviewing some facts about mold.
Did you know that…
- Mold grows just as happily outside as it does inside.
- Mold likes to travel; mold that is randomly floating about your back garden may find its way into your home through a dryer or air conditioning vent, or even through your window.
- Mold loves steam and moisture and will flourish in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Mold will often grow on and under a pipe that leaks, or in a spot where a spill has not be properly cleaned up.
- Mold can destroy porous materials like those found in carpets, ceiling tiles, or drywall. If a mold is allowed to fester, such materials have to be replaced.
- Mold can affect some of us in unpleasant ways, causing us to develop headaches, scratchy throats, sore eyes and more. Others can spend time breathing in mold spores without feeling ill health affects.
- Mold is known to be toxic in some forms. Though it is not true that all black mold is of a dangerous variety. Some black mold is very common and does not have to treated with extreme sensitivity.
- Mole needs moist conditions to thrive. Prevention is the best remedy. If you can control the amount of moisture in your home, you will make it difficult for mold to grow.
View Larger Map
We’d like you to know that…
- We have a solid track record of identifying mold problems in the Bronx. We’ve successfully identified and characterized small mold problems and complicated infestations.
- We are trained in mold detection techniques. We use methods that are effective and will not have a negative effect on the inner environment of your home or business.
- We pride ourselves in developing positive relationships in the communities where we work. We know that our reputation is important to our success as a company, and conduct ourselves accordingly.
- We are an established company, registered with the BBB.
- We work hard to manage our costs so that we can continue to price our services fairly and competitively.
- We are not new to the business of mold testing and identification. We know what we are doing.
We will ask you a few questions about your specific situation.
- We will set up a time when it is convenient for us to visit your home and work space. We do recommend a swift response to the discovery of mold in your living space.
- We will look for visual evidence of mold, checking any spaces where it might thrive.
- We will take two samples of the air that is circulating throughout your home or business space, as mold spores cannot be detected with the naked eye.
- We will submit the samples we’ve taken – the air and any visible mold – and submit them to an independent lab for evaluation. We choose to use an independent lab so as to ensure an unbiased testing process.
- When we receive the results from the laboratory, we will write a report for you, detailing the found results and presenting a strategy for ridding your home or work space from existing mold. Or we will give you the good news that you do not have a mold problem.
At Mold Inspection & Testing, we understand that homeowners want the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the environment where they spend most of their time is a healthy one. It is for this reason that we have developed a reliable protocol that consistently results in present mold being detected and an efficient plan for its removal being presented.
Our extensive experience means that we can work quickly and efficiently; you could say that we have the science of mold detection down to an art.
If you think you may have a mold problem, or simply want to know that you don’t, call for a Bronx Mold Inspection at 917-318-1218. We will take it from there.Last updated: June 29, 2013 at 1:31 am